Cave Story Let's Play!

Jan 17, 2017 at 1:59 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Neat. I myself am working on a few mods, and if they are good enough, I'll recommend them to you. (Just don't play or look at the threads for any of my mods before 2017, because they are giant cringe fests of unfinished disgust. I should probably get to deleting those download links)

Lol no worries yo, we've all made older stuff that we aren't exactly proud of (source: my soundcloud, which I won't post here). But recommendations are welcome!

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:18 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Lol no worries yo, we've all made older stuff that we aren't exactly proud of (source: my soundcloud, which I won't post here). But recommendations are welcome!
Neat. My next mod I'm releasing will probably be done before March I think. If it somehow gets into a playable state, I'll show it to you guys. (Just realized how much I start off my posts with "Neat". Should probably do something about that...)

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:32 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Neat. I myself am working on a few mods, and if they are good enough, I'll recommend them to you. (Just don't play or look at the threads for any of my mods before 2017, because they are giant cringe fests of unfinished disgust. I should probably get to deleting those download links)
Ehhhh, cringe is a 'strong' word, personally, I think 'Un-finished-landfill' fits it.

And just curious Cool20, what other games do you intend to play after Cave Story?

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:50 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Neat. My next mod I'm releasing will probably be done before March I think. If it somehow gets into a playable state, I'll show it to you guys. (Just realized how much I start off my posts with "Neat". Should probably do something about that...)

Neat! Lol yeah please do, and happy modding! :D

Ehhhh, cringe is a 'strong' word, personally, I think 'Un-finished-landfill' fits it.

And just curious Cool20, what other games do you intend to play after Cave Story?

Loads! We've currently got Shadow of the colossus and Undertale almost finished (but don't tell nobody! Spoilers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 17, 2017 at 2:53 AM
Soup Man
Neat! Lol yeah please do, and happy modding! :D
Thanks. Hopefully, my modding has improved since my last awful creation. Looking forward to more of these let's plays too.

Jan 19, 2017 at 7:05 PM
Per our promise... here's the next ep! Enjoy! ^^

Jan 20, 2017 at 1:19 AM
Soup Man
Per our promise... here's the next ep! Enjoy! ^^

This was quite possibly the funniest episode yet. I can't wait until you explore bushlands (Grasstown)

Jan 20, 2017 at 1:32 AM
This was quite possibly the funniest episode yet. I can't wait until you explore bushlands (Grasstown)

Yaaay thank you! Definitely happy with how it turned out, awful impressions aside :p I definitely accidentally lead Colin on a wild goose chase... <.<;;

Jan 20, 2017 at 2:04 AM
Soup Man
Yaaay thank you! Definitely happy with how it turned out, awful impressions aside :p I definitely accidentally lead Colin on a wild goose chase... <.<;;
Oh no XD Can't wait to see it lol

Jan 20, 2017 at 3:26 AM
Jan 20, 2017 at 3:27 AM
Soup Man
Stay tuned here on Saturday! That's when that bad boy's getting posted ^^
Can't wait! I like your upload schedule. Thank goodness it's not once a week lol. Having 3 a week is great. I also like that some are on Mondays. One of the only good parts about Monday lol

Jan 20, 2017 at 3:34 AM
Can't wait! I like your upload schedule. Thank goodness it's not once a week lol. Having 3 a week is great. I also like that some are on Mondays. One of the only good parts about Monday lol

Ha, that's high praise! We did a little research and found that most activity on youtube happens from end of Thursday to start of Monday, so we figured we'd capitalize on those weekend views. Plus it does splice up the week nicely ^^

Jan 20, 2017 at 3:49 AM
Soup Man
Ha, that's high praise! We did a little research and found that most activity on youtube happens from end of Thursday to start of Monday, so we figured we'd capitalize on those weekend views. Plus it does splice up the week nicely ^^
Yep! Great thinking!

Jan 21, 2017 at 7:48 PM
Behold: The Christmas Special!

Jan 22, 2017 at 5:17 AM
Soup Man
Jan 22, 2017 at 7:03 PM
Ack the cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next episode. I love this series.

Awesome!! When we started this ol' channel our goal was to have at least one person who is not one of our immediate friends to enjoy the series, so thank you for fulfilling that little milestone :'D

Jan 22, 2017 at 7:22 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Awesome!! When we started this ol' channel our goal was to have at least one person who is not one of our immediate friends to enjoy the series, so thank you for fulfilling that little milestone :'D
Every milestone is important, from 50 to a million, it's always cool to see it, and keep it up!

Jan 22, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Every milestone is important, from 50 to a million, it's always cool to see it, and keep it up!

Thanks for the encouragement, we most definitely will! :D We're just abouts to hit 50 subscribers too ^^

The adventure continues! In today's episode, we make some contentious statements about WWE and a certain actor

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 29, 2017 at 9:41 AM
Bet ya'll thought we forgot! But nay, we just started another series of Shadow of the Colossus! Which I think is a good one.

But of course, that ain't what we're here for :p Another ep of Cave Story!

Jan 29, 2017 at 3:35 PM
Soup Man
Bet ya'll thought we forgot! But nay, we just started another series of Shadow of the Colossus! Which I think is a good one.

But of course, that ain't what we're here for :p Another ep of Cave Story!

Awesome!!!